WE ARE PREPARING OUR OWN MEMOTESTS TO PLAY AT HOME!!
- Lay the cards facing down on a flat surface.
- Each player will turn over two cards at a time. The cards must be turned over completely so that all players can see them.
- The player makes a “MATCH” if 2 cards turned over are identical.
- If the 2 cards turned over are not identical, they have to be turned back over in the same place.
- Players try to remember all the cards that have been turned.
- When all the pairs have been found, the player with the most pairs WINS!